MAX'S are excited to announce we are looking for a Social Media Specialist / Community Manager to join our dynamic team in our Melbourne head office.
We are ideally looking for someone:
- Who has a real passion for health and fitness
- Who is Net savvy (addicted to social networking sites & all things Web )
- Who spends a lot of time online and stays up-do-date on new, fun things out there for web savvy users as well as regular people.
- Who understands the online and social community space (i.e Facebook, Twitter and blogs etc.)
- Who is experienced in html programming and web design
- Who has a people oriented approach and excellent communication skills
- Who has tertiary education in marketing, multimedia, PR, business or related streams
- Who loves to help people, and finds it rewarding to solve people's problems.
- Who has an ability to work cross functionally with other areas of the business
- Who is an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop.
- Who likes being continually challenged & motivated to keep the community growing.
- Who has strong organizational and time management skills.
- Who is a good team player
- Who has at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Who has ability and experience in writing online and offline content.
- Who can demonstrate their ability to build strong relationships with online journalists and bloggers.
- Who simply loves what you do!
o Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from online company properties ( website , facebook & twitter accounts of all company bands ) and the web at large
o Creatively and proactively assist customers /potential customers with queries or feedback.
o Identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance and transfer the information promptly to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly.
o Monitor online conversations and participate in them to build brand visibility and thought leadership
o Ensure all blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts etc. are uploaded with regularity and without incident
o Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts when necessary to creatively communicate product uses and USP's.
o Establish metrics & report on them on a regular basis including recommendations
o Identify & engage advocates and early adopters on-line
o Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the relevant areas or management team.
o Communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the company at large.
o Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how competitors, other organizations and companies are using them, so that we can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
o Participate in professional networking by interacting with peers and influencers & attending events.
If you are ready to combine a love of health and fitness, with a passion for social media and online marketing - all whilst working within a great environment and industry market leader - then this is the perfect role for you !
Please send your detailed resume, along with a cover letter outlining specifically why you think you would be perfect for this role to email@example.com
*Please note this is a Melbourne based position, and submissions without cover letters or detailed resumes with sufficient job specific experience will not be considered.